- Align band with natural lash line
- If lashes extend beyond your own, trim excess from outside corner a few hair at a time.
- Spread an even line of Ardell LashGrip Adhesive along entire band.
- Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky.
- Position lash as close to natural lash roots as possible.
- Press gently, particularly at the corners until LashGrip dries.
Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Remove adhesive from band. Place lashes back on tray to keep shape for re-use.