1. Shampoo with Goldwell DualSenses color fade stop shampoo.
2. Thoroughly towel dry hair and apply Colorance mixture evenly from scalp to ends.
3. Process for 15 to 25 minutes, based on desired intensity.*
4. Upon completion of the processing time, lightly rinse and gently work into a lather. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear. Do not shampoo.
5. Finish with Goldwell DualSenses color detangling conditioner for color-treated hair. Follow up with DualSenses color lock serum for color treated hair.
* Heat is optional for use in processing when grey blending or when applying a standard Colorance service. Heat, in some cases, may increase color intensity. Do not use heat when Color Perming or Toning on highlights. Recommended processing when using heat: 5-20 minutes with moderate open-air heat. Cool down for 5 minutes. Plastic cap not necessary.