1. While wearing gloves, pour 10 ml of SHIMMER liquid into a bowl.
2. Weave / separate a section (No more than 1/4” thick) to prepare for SHIMMER service.
3. Prepare to apply SHIMMER with the applicator tool provided. Dip the applicator tool in the liquid and remove excess product by pressing applicator tool against the
edge of the bowl, being careful the liquid does not drip from the applicator tool.
4. Use a paper towel to remove (dab) excess from applicator tool.
5. Use applicator tool to paint on SHIMMER liquid lightly, staying a half-inch from the scalp, no need to over - saturate (do not apply to scalp), then comb.
6. Activate SHIMMER with a flat iron (set to 350°F - 375°F, maximum, 170°C -190°C, maximum).
7. Flat iron the SHIMMER treated section of hair with fast, uniform movements, without stopping...CONTINUOUS PASSES...until the hair is completely dry (No more than 6 passes)
8. Do not rinse the hair.
9. For additional lightening, repeat the application instructions a second time on the same section of hair. Do not exceed two applications per section of hair.
• Enhance the cut’s strategic points
• Lighten the hair mass
• Lighten the hair around face
• Lighten the sections where you want to create movement
• Give a natural touch to the male cut
• DO NOT use on previously bleached hair.
• DO NOT use on damaged or compromised hair.