Sensitive Scalp Creme Relaxer (STEP 2A) must be thoroughly mixed with Liquid Activator (Step 2B) prior to using.
• After Protecto® (STEP 1) application, part hair into 4 sections and gently secure with clips.
• Set timer according to Strength Selection and Timing Guide on Instructions Sheet.
• Apply an ample amount of relaxer to thinly-parted sections of hair using an application brush or back of rattail comb. Begin with the back sections, working downwards from the crown area. Proceed to the front sections, working from the crown forward. Apply to the hairline areas last. Avoid applying the relaxer directly onto the scalp.
• FOR RE-TOUCHES, APPLY RELAXER CREME TO NEW GROWTH ONLY. AVOID OVERLAPPING ONTO PREVIOUSLY RELAXED HAIR.
• After application is complete, smooth the relaxer with the back of a rattail comb, using thin partings and working in the same direction as during application.
• After desired straightening is achieved, rinse relaxer completely from hair with warm water. ® 5 in 1 Reconstructor and/or Affirm Positive Link Conditioner.