WHAT'S IN IT:
• Coconut oil–composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
• Sunflower oil – conditions hair and helps seal in moisture, protecting hair from free radicals and UV degradation.
• Pea peptides – a complete source of amino acids, which help strengthen and condition the hair cuticle.
• Silk and keratin protein – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
• Copernica cerifera (carnuba wax) – provides exceptional shine and texture.
Curl Creating Complex (C3) containing:
• Bio-fermented tomato fruit extract – shrinks the hair cuticle and encourages curl.
• Rice amino acids – hydrate and improve hair strength, promote curl, and help fight frizz.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
• Sulfates – formulated with gentle, colour-safe surfactants which cleanse with incredible lather.
• Salt (sodium chloride)–most shampoos use salt as a thickener, which dries out your hair. AG shampoos are naturally thicker without the addition of salt, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and hydrated.
• DEA–a foaming agent used in shampoos, which has been placed on a watch list by the FDA. We have proactively removed this ingredient from all of our shampoos and replaced it with a naturally-derived ingredient sourced from rapeseed oil.
• Parabens–used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
• PABA (orpara-aminobenzoicacid)– one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970s. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate.
• Gluten–all AG products are 100% gluten-free.
• Silicones–formulated with pea peptides, coconut oil and sunflower oil which naturally coat the hair, seal in moisture and add shine.